AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, is addressing cabin fever stemming from social distancing by recording this episode with his kids Adam and Olivia in the beautiful isolation of his home away from home at the Bryant Land Ranch. The three of them share their shared experience of riding ATVs, hunting, and enjoying the fresh air and seclusion of the great outdoors.
- AB3 talks about social distancing and turkey season.
- What are the benefits of contributing to the Bryant Land Show Patreon page?
- AB3’s kids Olivia and Adam talk about their schoolwork after coronavirus.
- What are Adam’s favorite things about riding ATVs?
- What does Olivia love about being at the Bryant Land Ranch?
- How does Adam feel about hunting?
- Hunting is not Olivia’s thing.
- They have a discussion about shooting guns at the gun range.
- AB3 talks about how much he appreciates sharing the experience of the Bryant Land brand with his kids.
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
3 Key Points:
- The Bryant Land Show Patreon page offers exclusive content and branded apparel.
- AB3’s kids Adam and Olivia both enjoy riding ATVs. But Olivia doesn’t like to hunt.
- BryantLandCountry.com is now a Bass Pro Shop affiliate so look for the links on the website and feel free to make a purchase.
- “It has been good to get out into the country. Get out into the woods, sitting in a blind, listening to the sounds of the birds chirping. I did hear a few turkeys gobbling. So, it’s always good to be in a position to hear the sounds of spring.” – AB3
- “One of the joys of starting this brand and starting this podcast is to be able to share it with my children. They have been a really big help to me and have been involved pretty much since day 1.” – AB3
- “We’re now a Bass Pro Shop affiliate, a Bass Pro Shop affiliate. So, you will see on the BryantLandCountry.com page when you are listening to our podcast and reading the notes and the blogs and stuff, you will see little links.” – AB3